Youtube Sponsorship For Small Channels Getting sponsorship is a dream come true for every new YouTuber. But the problem is that to get sponsorship from a reputed brand we need a good subscriber base and a fair amount of views. So in this article, I will discuss the exact method that I follow to get sponsorship for my youtube channel that has only 6k subscribers.
1. App sponsorship
- 1. Open play store. Select the category of apps from which you need sponsorship.
- 2. Always select the app that has downloads less than 100k. The reason for this is that if the app the app is popular it doesn’t require any additional promotion.
- 3. After selecting the app that you want to promote. Scroll down, then you can see an option called “send email”. Click here. Then you will get redirected to Gmail.
- 4. This is the most important step. For getting sponsored. Write a good email discussing your channel. Always include the details of your analytics in the mail. Your daily views, monthly views etc….
- 5. Ask a decent amount from the developer. The amount you should ask from the developers must be in ratio with your subscriber base. That is if you have a good subscriber list increase your demand. Otherwise, make sure the amount you asked is acceptable by the developers.
- 100 – 1000 subs — $5-10 per video
- 1000-5000 subs —– $10-30 per video
2. Get Sponsorship from local Companies.
Getting support from big guns are always very difficult to new YouTubers.So an alternate way of getting sponsored is by contacting local businesses. Local businesses or marketers want their product to market to everyone at a low cost and when we contact them.There is a good chance of being selected.
Always your communication should be crisp and clear.Tell them how you can help them to market their product…
Make it a fair deal.If you ask for more money they will reject you at the instant